Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lenbrook Helps Out Again



Thursday, February 09, 2012

Sir, You dropped the good Stuff

I (Martin Weiss) went shopping at Kroger today. It is only a few blocks from the Lenbrook where Ann and I are staying while Ann's mom adjusts to being in the health care unit there (she had been in the independent unit).


I took a Lenbrook shopping cart to the store, filled it up and was taking it back. I had a 12 pack of MGD 64 in the bottom shelf of the cart. The top part of the cart was also pretty full.

Evidently, as I went over a bump in the sidewalk, the beer slid out and I didn't notice.

A guy (an employee of Lenbrook as it happened) was walking behind me. He pickup up the 12 pack and brought it to me and said, "Sir, you dropped the good stuff." (or something close to that).


That is pretty much the template at Lenbrook. Everybody wants to help everybody else: staff, residents, visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment